Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Birthday, Baby

Happy Birthday to my big two year old boy! I can't believe it's already been two years since I first held you in my arms. You are growing into such a sweet, gentle little person with so much love. You shower us daily with hugs and cuddles and "I love you"s. You are happiest in Mommy or Daddy's arms reading a book. You have such a large vocabulary and you are always amazing us with your words and phrases. Your best buddy currently is Elephant, who sleeps with you each night and often tags along for daytime adventures. Elephant gets lots of hugs and kisses, even some of your lunch! And of course, plenty of "I love Elephant so so much." You love to help Momma cook; you love to count; and you love trains. You are a pretty great listener for your age, a not-so-great eater (it's okay- Daddy still isn't!) , and an easy-going little guy.  You have the sweetest belly laugh and I'm so lucky to get share each new day with you. Happy, happy birthday to my favorite little boy- I'm so grateful to be your Momma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...