Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Momma and Mini: 4th of July Style

Momma and Mini: 4th of July Style



Peasant top / J Crew clothing / Gap 1969 Denim Cutoff Shorts - strawberry field / Gap Convertible Microcheck Shirt - blue allure / Gap Sunwashed Slip On Sneakers - lipstick red / Flag pocket tee / Slub bleached stripe tee

I'm a big fan of coordinating outfits for holidays, especially ones like the 4th of July. I can't believe it's only a couple of weeks away! This year we'll be celebrating in Tahoe with my family  and I'm looking forward to a fun weekend. As much as I love wearing cute dresses, these days it seems like shorts are my best friend when chasing around a busy toddler. Gap is my go-to for Hayden's clothes and they are always having great sales online.  Nick will join in on the coordinating fun half-heartedly, as long as I pick out his clothes ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...