Tuesday, June 24, 2014

first "first day of school"

Today was my baby's first day of preschool. He's enrolled in a summer program and will attend the same preschool in the fall. He was very excited to go to school this morning, dragging his backpack out to the car and telling me it was "so so heavy". He got a little shy when we first got to the classroom, but warmed up quickly when he saw a play kitchen and was happily cooking when I left. He is in a 3 hour program 2 days a week, which is perfect for my work schedule and for a transition from home to school. In the fall he will go for a 5 hour day twice a week. I can't believe how big he is already, with his second birthday just around the corner! Ahh, my sweet, sweet boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...