Friday, May 9, 2014

5 on Friday

Grateful for: My mom and mother-in-law, all the time but especially as we celebrate Mother's Day. These two women have helped to shape me as a mother and a wife and I'm forever grateful to have them in my life.
Excited about: 3 paci-free nights in a row! We're trying to get rid of them for good over here and hoping that it works this time! 
Eating: Summer fruit is at the farmer's market again and I'm so happy to have apricots, peaches, nectarines, and berries for snacks again. Now if only I could get my son to them as well...
Needing to: get back into my exercise routine. Somehow my 4 times a week turned into 0 these last two weeks and it's not good. I don't even know...
Playing: with blocks, animals, cars, and more blocks. Love being a mommy to this sweet little thing. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...