Friday, May 2, 2014

5 on Friday

Loving: Pink for Spring. My favorite color creeps into the house every now and again. I may be outnumbered by Reisfelt men here, but that doesn't stop me from adding some pink into our lives. 
Eating: This Granola. Seriously. Can't. Stop. It's just so good!
Listening: To this song on repeat. I love it so much and want to go back in time and make a wedding video with it. It's just the sweetest ever.  
 
Enjoying: Late afternoon picnics and playing in the park. After a long midday nap (him not me!), we pack up the stroller with toys, food, plenty of water, and our picnic blanket and spend the hours  till Daddy gets home enjoying this Spring Summer weather. 
Looking: forward to a fun weekend . Dinner with friends, Cinco de Mayo festivities, and the flea market, oh my!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...