Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Favorite Pinterest Recipes

Pinterest is my go-to for meal planning. I like to try new recipes and find creative and interesting ways to prepare healthy food for my family. Pinterest is teaming with recipes for every type of food and I've had really good luck with most of the recipes that I've tried (as in very few pinterest fails!). I wanted to share some of my favorites that we have collectively loved: 
Healthy Homemade Granola: I only made this last week but I can tell this is a snack that we will keep repeating - it's so simply to make and tastes amazing and I love that you can decide exactly what goes into your granola, unlike with store bought brands. 
Rainbow Peanut Noodles via gimme some oven: I've made this dish a few times and it's so flavorful and full of veggies- super tasty! 

Roasted Shrimp Quinoa Spring Rolls via Damn Delicious: My spring rolls didn't look quite so pretty but they tasted great! I also made the peanut sauce from the recipe above for a dipping sauce for these.


Quinoa Burger via Eating well living thin: I make these a couple times a month and we love them. They are really flavorful and filling. I usually make homemade Tzatziki for eating with them.

5 Ingredient Rice and Beans via Naturally Ella: This makes the best rice and beans and I like that it has spinach in it too. I add cilantro and extra lime juice when I make it. Hayden and I eat usually eat this weekly with lunch or dinner. 
{link to recipe}
Mediterranean Chicken Meatballs via Chocolate Broccoli: Another winner!
{link to recipe}
There are many more that we've tried and liked but these are the favorites! What are some of your favorite healthy recipes? Quick, I need some ideas for next week's dinners! ;)  
 


 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...