Tuesday, March 18, 2014

re-re-rearranging

When I was a teenager, I used to really like to rearrange my room. That sense of fun hasn't left me yet, even as I get closer to 30 ;) Seriously though, I love moving furniture around and finding a new way to use our spaces. With an open layout, we don't have as many options for furniture placement, which is why we stuck with the same arrangement for the better part of 2 years. (Check it out here.) However, myself last week had had enough and Nick came home to a completely different layout. Luckily, he likes it a lot, as does everyone that's been over to our house in the last week. It just feels much more open and spacious- always a plus in a 1200 sq. ft house! Apologies for the shadowy pictures, it's a tricksy area in the morning. 
I also move the cabinet from our dining room into the living room and cleaned out the bottom so that we have a dedicated toy cabinet downstairs for Hayden. He loves it, I love it. I love not having 5 million toy baskets all over the place. And for reals, why store china you're not planning on using for the next 20 years, when you can store toys?! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...