Wednesday, January 15, 2014

One of those days...

Today was one of those days. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! It's not that anything was terribly horrible, but I just felt like I was playing catch up all day long.... My kitchen was a disaster zone; my smoke alarm went off twice during Hayden's nap. 
Speaking of Hayden, he toddled around pantsless for half the day because after pouring milk on his third pair of pants for the day, I just let it go... He also may or may not have stuck his hand in the toilet twice. He also reached a cup of matches (previously out of his reach) and spilled them on himself. 
Also, I made 2 trips to the store and am still missing things on my list...
Finally, I let Hayden watch 10 minutes of Sesame Street, even though Nick and I don't actually let him watch TV yet. #momguilt  
Needless to say, not much on my to do list got done today... Some days, I feel so on top of and get everything done. And sometimes it's the exact opposite... Ah well, such is life! Tomorrow will be better, right??? 
Despite all those little things that made me feel a little out of control today, Hayden and I had the sweetest time as I was putting him down for the night. We cuddled up and read a book, and he gave me a big kiss before bed. Even with the crazy days, I wouldn't trade this life for anything. It's the crazy days that make those sweet ones that much sweeter, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...