Tuesday, January 21, 2014

greeting card art

I don't know about you, but I really like picking out cards for people. Nick always groans when we are at Target and I tell him we have to stop by the greeting card aisle. It usually takes me a little while to pick the perfect one. 
I was at Paper Source last week and I saw this adorable heart greeting card from Rifle Paper Co. for $5. I bought it with the intention of framing it for our downstairs "art" wall. 
I used a simple black frame that I had on hand from Michaels and a piece of black card stock as a mat. 
sorry for the glare....
I love that little heart up on the wall, and finding art in unexpected places. (Seriously, you should just look through the Rifle Paper Co website- so many cards that I would love to frame!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...