Monday, December 9, 2013

booties

It took me awhile to jump on the bootie bandwagon- I just wasn't sure that I could pull them off. After seeing so many cute outfits via Pinterest dressed up with cute booties, I decided to take the plunge and purchased a dressy black pair from Target (low commitment, if I didn't end up loving them). I have worn them a few times already this holiday season and I'm a fan. Now, I kind of want to add a brown pair to my collection. However, this time I think that I definitely want some that are a little more casual that fit with my slouchy-chic mom style (haha!). Here are 4 pairs that I like. Maybe, just maybe Santa will leave a pair under the tree for me... 
{via}
{via}

{My favorite pair, I think! via}

(The third pair is from Nordstrom- blogger won't let me link to it for some reason) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...