Wednesday, October 16, 2013

a new blog

So, I started a new blog... Sorta! I've been feeling a definite shift in the content of the blog since Hayden was born- many more baby-focused, family-focused posts and less of the DIY that we started with. So I wanted to name the blog something that was a little more in line with what it was all about; hence the new name. This won't just be a mommy-blog- I still plan on blogging about our house projects if when we do them, but I think this new title and refresh will help keep it more family-centered. All our old posts from www.reisfelt.com are on this blog too and I hope you decide to keep reading about our little life! 
(I mean... obviously you want to keep seeing this little one...)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...