Friday, October 25, 2013

5 on Friday

Halloween is coming! I decided early on to let myself off the hook and not attempt to make Hayden's costume. I very happily purchased it from Amazon a month ago. But last then, I got the idea to "accessorize"his costume a bit... So last night I was up late crafting some rocket boosters and a space shuttle. Three guesses as to what the little man is going to be!
 
Soup. I have been making soup like it's my job. There's something very fall-y about soup that I love and I really like being able to serve a whole dinner in one dish. Plus - leftovers! I've been a big fan of Real Simple's recipes. So far we've had: this one, this one, this one, as well as a couple of our old favorites.  
First haircut. Hayden got his first haircut this week! It was time, but I was still a little sad to see the baby hairdo go. He looks like such a big boy to me now. I've had trouble getting a good picture so far (he's always on the go), but here's a little before and after.
 
 How About WeHave you heard of this site? It's sort of like groupon for dates. You can browse there date book and they have some really fun, out-of-the-box dates that you can book for a discounted rate. For a couple that usually just goes out to eat, this site looked like fun! I may or may not have already booked one date for Nick and I. We figured that since we've successfully kept Hayden alive, well, and happy for over a year, perhaps we should strike a balance and focus on our relationship a little more than we did last year! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...